Monday, June 28, 2010

Diet pills and side effects

Have you ever used diet pills?

You must have heard Acai Berry or this kind of organic pills that helps to give weight.

Normally i will never ever buy this kind of pills just to loose weight.But like every woman i am in a hurry to give weight thats why i have bought one acai berry diet pills.It has green tea extract and helps to boose your metobolism.

My broccoli and even no one knows that i bought it.At the end if i couldnt achieve to give weight i dont want to bee seem like a loser.

I have started to take one pill with the breakfat and one with dinner.In two days i realised that i have gas in my stomach like never before and this makes me feel uncomfortable.I checked the side effects on internet and there are a lot of people compalining about gas.

At the end i have stopped because i can feel that there is something wrong.In order to give weight i will not do this to my body. Today i will go to gym and run 5 km, sweat, aftr taking shower will have a light fruit salad.

Have you ever tried this kind of organic pills and did you experince some side effects?












No comments: