Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why broccoli and Cabbage?

Why broccoli and Cabbage? 


Because nowadays there is nothing else in my steam cooker .


I love broccoli and I love cabbage. I love veggies.


I am the cabbage and I have a great love, broccoli...lol 


We, as broccoli and cabbage did the worst thing to our body for two years. As expats we don’t have a settled life. We live in a room which is 10m2.I`m ok with that this is no problem because mostly I’m at work. We work ten hours per day.  Can you imagine ten hours in front of a computer? I feel like a rubbish bin, I just sit all day and drink cappuccino in morning with a cookie, then lunch time, then coke for fun, dinner, some snacks for night and go to sleep. Just like a rubbish bin. I do not move. And this goes for two years.


Broccoli is a bit luckier because he can play basketball with his friends. 


At the end there is no excuse. 


We decided to go to Fitness Center. 


This is time to change our life styles. 


We have our steam cooker, veggies and Fitness Membership cards. 


Join us and make a lifestyle change.

No comments: